Monthly Retainer or Project Fee
Whether you are launching a new business or product, or simply want to amp up your company’s visibility, a public relations campaign can get your message out to the right media outlets. A full PR campaign includes:
- Developing a clear brand focus including mission, marketplace, and demographic
- Creation of press materials, including press releases and company bios.
- Creation of targeted media lists and individualized pitches for writers, editors, producers, and bloggers in the appropriate field.
- Inclusion in The Paige Turner monthly e-newsletter, hitting 5,000+ eco-conscious consumer subscribers, including hundreds of national press contacts.
- Subscription and monitoring of premium fee-based query services, including ProfNet, the leading experts network. PWMPR receives, sorts, and follows-up with daily feed of e-mail queries from reporters across the country looking for sources to provide expert commentary and product information for stories they are working on.
- Assistance with social networking. Help build your company’s presence as well as promote your company through our extensive online network of more than 40,000 combined Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, and Pinterest followers.
- Assistance with blogger relations. Through the experience of our own nationally-acclaimed blog and affiliations with a variety of national blogger networks, we can help you navigate the ever-changing and overwhelming world of influencers and tastemakers.
- Monthly progress report and media clippings by request.