Paige Wolf Media & Public Relations offers communications services to clients who contribute to a sustainable world and positive change. The firm was the first certified B Corporation public relations company in the Philadelphia area, meeting comprehensive and transparent social and environmental standards.
Paige has executed media relations plans on both a local and national level, and its clients have appeared on NBC, ABC, CBS/KYW, Fox, Better TV, MTV, and TLC, and in Lucky Magazine, Marie Claire, Redbook, In Style, Glamour, Vanity Fair, Shape, Elle, Self, Allure, Health, Kiwi, Food & Wine, Bon Appetit, Entrepreneur, The Los Angeles Times, The Philadelphia Inquirer, Philadelphia Daily News, Philadelphia Magazine, Philadelphia Style, The New York Times, The New York Daily News, American Spa, The Associated Press, The Wall Street Journal, Treehugger, The Style Network, NBC’s “The Today Show,” and more.
Whether you are launching a new business or product, or simply want to amp up your company’s visibility, a public relations campaign can get your message out to the right media outlets. A full PR campaign includes:
- Developing a clear brand focus including mission, marketplace, and demographic
- Creation of press materials, including press releases and company bios.
- Creation of targeted media lists and individualized pitches for writers, editors, producers, and bloggers in the appropriate field.
- Inclusion in The Paige Turner monthly e-newsletter, hitting 5,500+ consumer subscribers, including hundreds of national press contacts.
- Subscription and monitoring of premium fee-based query services, including ProfNet, the leading experts network. PWMPR receives, sorts, and follows-up with daily feed of e-mail queries from reporters across the country looking for sources to provide expert commentary and product information for stories they are working on.
- Assistance with social networking. Help build your company’s presence as well as promote your company through our extensive online network of more than 20,000 combined Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest followers.
- Assistance with blogger relations. Through the experience of our own nationally-acclaimed blog and affiliations with a variety of national blogger networks, we can help you navigate the ever-changing and overwhelming world of influencers.