Public Relations Campaign
Paige Wolf Media & Public Relations offers communications services to clients who contribute to a sustainable world and positive change.
Paige has executed media relations plans on both a local and national level, and her clients have appeared on NBC, ABC, CBS/KYW, Fox, MTV, and TLC, and in Marie Claire, Redbook, In Style, Glamour, Vanity Fair, Shape, Elle, Self, Allure, Health, Kiwi, Food & Wine, Bon Appetit, Entrepreneur, The Los Angeles Times, The Philadelphia Inquirer, Philadelphia Daily News, Philadelphia Magazine, Philadelphia Style, The New York Times, The New York Daily News, American Spa, The Associated Press, The Wall Street Journal, NBC’s “The Today Show,” and more.
Whether you are launching a new business or product, or simply want to amp up your company’s visibility, a public relations campaign can get your message out to the right media outlets. A full PR campaign includes:
- Developing a clear brand focus including mission, marketplace, and demographic
- Creation of press materials, including press releases and company bios.
- Creation of targeted media lists and individualized pitches for writers, editors, producers, bloggers, and social media influencers in the appropriate field.
- Inclusion in Paige’s monthly e-newsletter, hitting 5,500+ consumer subscribers, including hundreds of national press contacts.
- Assistance with social media. Help build your company’s presence as well as promote your company through our extensive online network of more than 25,000 combined Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram followers.
We absolutely love working with Paige. She is not only fun to work with but effective as well. She has a great ability to see connections among her clients and create unique and innovative partnerships. She creates a buzz and you can’t help but get caught up in her passion for her projects.
Paige is the perfect fit for our brand. With Paige’s wealth of knowledge and connections in the green beauty media, we’ve been able to get the word out about our product in a way we couldn’t do on our own. Thanks Paige for all the exposure and for being so much fun to work with!
Thank you so much for your excellent work on our behalf. It was a great pleasure working with you and the results far exceeded our expectations.