Paige Wolf Media & Public Relations offers communications services to clients who contribute to a sustainable world and positive change.
Paige has executed media relations plans on both a local and national level, and her clients have appeared on NBC, ABC, CBS/KYW, Fox, MTV, and TLC, and in Marie Claire, Redbook, In Style, Glamour, Vanity Fair, Shape, Elle, Self, Allure, Health, Kiwi, Food & Wine, Bon Appetit, Entrepreneur, The Los Angeles Times, The Philadelphia Inquirer, Philadelphia Daily News, Philadelphia Magazine, Philadelphia Style, The New York Times, The New York Daily News, American Spa, The Associated Press, The Wall Street Journal, NBC’s “The Today Show,” and more.
Whether you are launching a new business or product, or simply want to amp up your company’s visibility, a public relations campaign can get your message out to the right media outlets. A full PR campaign includes:
- Developing a clear brand focus including mission, marketplace, and demographic
- Creation of press materials, including press releases and company bios.
- Creation of targeted media lists and individualized pitches for writers, editors, producers, bloggers, and social media influencers in the appropriate field.
- Inclusion in Paige’s monthly e-newsletter, hitting 5,500+ consumer subscribers, including hundreds of national press contacts.
- Assistance with social media. Help build your company’s presence as well as promote your company through our extensive online network of more than 25,000 combined Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram followers.